The Symphony of the Lakes is always on the lookout for people who have all kinds of talents to help our organization run more smoothly. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved with The Symphony of the Lakes.
Here are just some of the ways in which you can help our organization:
- Administrative help in our offices with mailings, stuffing envelopes, website administration
- Hanging posters around the community
- Help find advertisers for our concert programs by hitting the pavement and reaching out to businesses.
- Help with equipment set-up for concerts and rehearsals
- Become a member of our Orchestra League which helps with planning and implementing of special events surrounding fundraisers and concerts.
- Host a musician or guest artist at your home
- Music Librarian (must have an orchestral music background)
- Serve as an usher at our concerts or events
Please contact Will Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in adding your name to our volunteer list and let us know how you would like to help.